ABout this initiative
This initiative supports our mission to provide a pipeline to academic excellence through golf scholarship, training, camps and tournaments. The Little Legends League is a competitive golf league for kids where parent volunteers and foundation members help support and raise awareness. The league also sponsors parent/child events for awareness, recruiting, and fundraising.
- Golf encourages sportsmanship, integrity, honesty and resilience
- Golf serves as a reflection of everyday life
- Involvement in team sports has a proven effect on students’ college-readiness
- Education researchers have found that high school athletes have higher grade-point averages and fewer absentees than non-athletes
- They learn teamwork, responsibility and the importance of persistence, patience and practice